[AccessD] World Series

Wed Aug 6 14:26:09 CDT 2003

But it is limited to TEAMS that are in the NL or AL, whereas the World Cup
(for instance) is between teams from all countries (that are members of
FIFA). It (The World Series) is only played in North America the World Cup
is held all over the planet.

The "Major Leagues" treat teams from any other country (Japan, Cuba [shock!
a left-wing dictatorship!!!]... I can't think of any others, though I'm sure
there must be) with almost as much respect as they give to the Minor Leagues
- precious little.