[AccessD] ADP/SP problem

Michael Brosdorf michael.broesdorf at web.de
Thu Aug 7 03:51:20 CDT 2003

Hello,

in my ADP-project (A2K) I have a (read-only) subform that is bound to a
stored procedure with an input parameter. The input parameter uses a textbox
on the main form. That works fine as long as the SP returns records.
However, if the SP does not return records, Access displays a message
telling me that the SP has been executed but did not return any records. I
click on OK and the same message reappears over and over again. I can only
end this by 'killing' access using the task manager of Windows.

How can I tell Access not to tell me that no records are returned by the SP?

TIA,

Michael