[AccessD] Alignment Issue

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Thu Aug 7 09:24:02 CDT 2003

Greg,

If all the text boxes are the same height and have their frames aligned
and all the fonts are the same size, then the text will be aligned.
AFAIK Access does not have any way to automatically align text when all
those conditions are not met.  Maybe somebody else on the list knows of
a workaround for this.

IIRC Word is the only M$ product where you can align the baselines of
text, which is what you want to do.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency