[AccessD] Who is linked to my back end?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Aug 7 13:27:46 CDT 2003

You can determine open connections using ADO to retrieve the User
Roster, but there's no way I know of to find discover front ends that
aren't open.  For that matter, the roster only tells you the user login
and workstation holding the connection open, not the database.

You would have to start the other way and look at each front end to see
what connections it held, I'm afraid.

Charlotte Foust