[AccessD] Setting focus to a field on a subform

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Fri Aug 8 08:09:27 CDT 2003

John,

You may have said earlier in this thread why you are not using the
correct syntax to get the focus onto the named control of the subform.
But for those that may have missed your explanation, can you again state
where the focus did go when you tried using the correct syntax:
Me!sfrmSubConts.Form!chkCSE.SetFocus?

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency