[AccessD] Setting focus to a field on a subform

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri Aug 8 08:13:23 CDT 2003

Well now, that is about as easy as it comes! Thanks for your help. I
have never used a cancel statement before, and now that I needed it, I
couldn't seem to find any help on it. I went through two books and the
A2K help, and came up blank.

Thanks again! And thankyou also to everybody else who helped.

John W Clark

>>> delliker at hotmail.com 08/08/03 09:04AM >>>
yes, set cancel = true in the on exit event (after the test of course)
that
should do it for you.

"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don
Elliker