[AccessD] Access form and report anomalies

David & Joanne Gould dajomigo at tpg.com.au
Sat Aug 9 03:04:39 CDT 2003

Well, I fixed the tab form. Thanks, Arthur for your suggestion about the
subforms - turns that's where the problem was. However, I still can't find
any reason for the reports printing in triplicate.

Hoping someone can shed some light on this.

TIA

David

Sorry for the delay in replying.

In answer to your questions:
    * yes, each form has a subform that just reports on extra data. The
user can't add any data to them.
    * The combo sits above the tab form.
    * Is it possible to set the recordsource to a tab sheet. I set the
recordsource to the whole form.
    * I'm not sure what you mean by your suggestion.
    * The same result happens no matter what computer I am using.