[AccessD] mail merge

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Aug 12 10:00:18 CDT 2003

Are you trying to manage it from Access?  You might think about a Word
form and macros for some of the on-the-fly stuff, but even Word makes
you make your merge choices from a wizard unless you're hand-building
the merge document.  They can always edit the merged document if you
merge to a new document instead of directly to the printer.

Charlotte Foust