[AccessD] ASP - getting started

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 00:50:51 CDT 2003

Hi,

hmm I never said anything about 127.0.0.1. I also got
that tip but I couldn't get it to work that way?!

Sorry but I have very little knowledge of PC's itself
and can't help you with you're question! So: is there
a SYSTEM ADMINISTATOR in the house/forum?

Sander
PS: I'll have a look at it today if I find time to do
it.

--- "Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd."