[AccessD] DAO and ADO problem =>urgent! <SOLVED!>

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 00:16:33 CDT 2003

thnx for the follow up.

Bob, charlotte, you're (of course) both correct.
However, I've only enherited this beast. If only you
could see it....(to big, law issues :-). Rework alone
could keep me of the streets for about a fortnight.

I mean, why would anybody add error handling? There
isn't any, go figure!

ah well, almost weekend :-)

SD
--- Charlotte Foust <cfoust at infostatsystems.com>