[AccessD] DAO and ADO problem =>urgent! <SOLVED!>

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Aug 14 07:16:43 CDT 2003

SD,  Add your own error handling.

Go to www.DatabaseAdvisors.com .
Click Downloads.
Click VBErrorHandler
Expand in a directory of your choice and follow the instructions in the
readme.
Once installed, this allows you to create error handlers in a single
function, or all functions in all of the modules in the reports, forms or
module tab.

Very handy.

Of course, ALWAYS back up the FE before starting.
Do one set (Modules), compile to ensure no errors.
Do the next (forms), compile to ensure no errors.
Do the last (reports), compile to ensure no errors.

You now have an error handler in every function in your entire FE.

A fine piece of Engineering work brought to you by myself and Seth Galitzer

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com