[AccessD] Summer Intern Software:(

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Thu Aug 14 08:15:29 CDT 2003

Are you in a position to say no? Or, are you in a position to charge a ton of money for it? Putting yourself into the fire because someone on their end made a bad hiring decision isn't a great idea -- if you've got a choice about it.

Susan H.

  Boy, does that have me laughing and crying right now.
  I have just been given a database that was developed by a summer intern who had absolutely no experience with Access before he started this project.  There is no documentation, except for some sheet laying out of schedule of when milestones were to be met.