[AccessD] Summer Intern Software:(

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Thu Aug 14 09:42:23 CDT 2003

Oh yeah, and be sure to emphasis the number of hours it's going to take to acclimate yourself to the thing and document it before you can even start fixing it...

Susan H.

  If you're not comfortable working within the existing design, you should tell them so and why -- they might not understand or care, but later when there are problems are delays you can more easily justify them -- "Remember when I told you about...."

  Susan H.

  Unfortunately, no choice about it.  I think I will just have to break it down into some kind of report, letting her know (she didn't hire the intern - that was done by her "client" - I am a subcontractor to a contractor to a Federal agency) exactly where the database stands and what needs to be done.