[AccessD] Job offer:

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 01:42:10 CDT 2003

Absolutely right William. Anyone who knows of job opportunities should
feel free to post them. You'll make a lot of friends. And as for looking
for work, the netiquette says:

"Those developers wishing to make either their availability or their
hiring needs known are welcome to post such messages but please restrict
such use to no more than once per week."

So don't be shy.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk