[AccessD] WizGen

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Fri Aug 15 07:48:03 CDT 2003

Thanks,
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Arthur Fuller [mailto:artful at rogers.com]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 5:33 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: RE: [AccessD] WizGen

I haven't yet scanned all my backup CDs but I know it's on one of them. It's
an MS-written wizard that steps you through a series of questions and
creates a wizard for you (i.e. with buttons across the bottom that say
"previous", "next", "cancel" and "finish", with each page having rules about
which buttons should appear on which pages. Once you're done you can then go
into design mode and drop controls and subforms on the pages. It isn't
rocket science, but it is convenient. If I can't find it, I'll just roll my
own. You can do pretty much what it does by creating a tabbed form and
hiding the tabs, using a set of buttons instead.

Arthur