[AccessD] OT: W2K gurus your advice is needed...

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Fri Aug 15 21:13:59 CDT 2003

Sen this is a newsgroup

Settings>>Control Panel>>Administrative Tools>>Computer
Management>>Storage>>Disk Management. Then right click on the CD drive and
choose Change Drive Letter... Note the old drive letter is not released
until you reboot, so you'll have to move both of your devices to dummy
letters and reboot, then both to their desired letters and reboot again.
While you have Computer Management open, try Action>>Help then expand Disk
Management, then expand Basic Disks, and have a read around there. Hope this
helps.

Martin