[AccessD] Job posting

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 16 15:47:23 CDT 2003

Mary

...thanks for posting ...this is "exactly" the kind of job postings we'd
love to see more of ...everyone can find the big companies job openings and
those that the recruiters have ...but most Access jobs tend to be with
companies like yours that really have no idea how to find someone who really
is sufficiently competent in both Access and business analyses to solve your
problems :)

...btw, ime most any pure "Access" problem can be handled quite well by a
remote developer ...but most small businesses tend to be dependent upon a
computer guru rather than just an Access guru ...they need someone they can
build a relationship with on site that can set down with them and look at
their problems through their eyes ...and if that means solving some network
or other application problems along with handling your database ones, well
that's what small business software consultants do best :)

...be sure and let us know if you find someone to help :)

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe