[AccessD] Restrict # of User Logins to Access

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Aug 18 14:06:51 CDT 2003

Okay, just put in the start routine a little piece that checks for the
number of logged in users for that account name (against the .mdb).  I think
you need to see if there are two or more (because it should show up as 1
user before your code even fires).  Then simply close the app if there are 2
or more.....(and prompt the user to tell them why you're shutting down...).

Somewhere I have some code that breaks down the logged in users, from within
Access 97, if you want me to dig it up, let me know.

Drew