[AccessD] Snapshot Viewer

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 18 14:37:19 CDT 2003

One thing I have found handy with Amyuni is if you want to capture a
webpage with a large number of diagrams and code. I just hit the IE
print button and select the pdf printer. Although you may have to use
Page Setup to select the printer. Amyuni has a free test drive; it just
produces a see through watermark on your pdf.