[AccessD] Office97 SP2b

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Aug 19 08:45:23 CDT 2003

This machine had a meltdown a few months ago and I did a clean install.
Since I no longer used A97 and was in a bit of a hurry to get back up and
working, I neglected to install A97 at that time.  I have A2K and AXP
installed already, and now am trying to install A97.  Uninstalling A2K (or
Office 2K) and OXP in order to do it "in order", and then get all the
service packs reinstalled is just a royal PITA as well as a huge chunk of
time.

I was truly hoping some list member would know of some secret MS KB article
or something that let me get this happening.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com