[AccessD] Wise and Sagekey (was Access 2002 and Win ME)

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Aug 19 12:24:09 CDT 2003

Doug (or any other experienced souls),

I am looking at the Wise website trying to decide which version to get.
They have Standard, Professional, and Enterprise.  I am an independent
developer and will typically be working with companies where they may have
10 - 40 PCs that will need an Access runtime.

Anyone have pro/con comments on the different versions?

Thanks!
Dan Waters