[AccessD] Harkins

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 19 17:12:34 CDT 2003

...just got Susan's "Mastering Dreamweaver MX Databases" ...looks like just
what I needed ...gonna be some long nights reading it, experimenting with
its SQLServer and AccessXP samples, and having some serious fun pestering
her with questions :)))

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe