[AccessD] TripleState property

Selina Iddon selina at easydatabases.com.au
Tue Aug 19 22:17:08 CDT 2003

Hi Susan
I use this sometimes, set to triple state, and:  click once - tick true,
click again - white false, click again - grey  null.
There's no code at all. Can you please describe how you were thinking of
using it, I may we way off the track.
Cheers
Selina

---- Selina Iddon selina at easydatabases.com.au Ph: 0414 225 265 Easy Access