[AccessD] Restrict # of User Logins to Access Part 2

Don Elliker delliker at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 10:42:18 CDT 2003

I ask that because whenever I have seen the LDB hanging around, it's 1K. And
that was with multi-user dbs. Perhaps, it was a case where it was always the
same number of users getting hosed. I never checked it out in depth, always
just delete it and go on to the next thing.
_d

"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don
Elliker