[AccessD] Select Range of Records ...Word from Access

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 20 23:43:04 CDT 2003

Vlad

...if I understand you correctly, the current process produces a word
document more than twice the maximum size Word can open and do anything with
...thus saving it to a pdf isn't possible ...if not, please lay it out for
me.

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe