[AccessD] Select Range of Records ...Word from Access

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 21 06:42:08 CDT 2003

...thanks Chris ...unfortunately the graphics are inserted multiple times
per page in tabled cells.

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe