[AccessD] Select Range of Records ...Word from Access

Steve Capistrant scapistrant at symphonyinfo.com
Thu Aug 21 09:29:29 CDT 2003

If Bryan's idea of printing straight to printer doesn't work, I think
Michael's code below is a good starting point for handling big mail merges
in bite sized pieces.  But my guess is that you'll need to work with a temp
table, and flag the records that have already been sent, so each successive
round of sending to Word will capture the new ones.  Plus, it is important
to work with a word template, because the result will be a series of
separate Word documents that are spawned (Document1, Document2...) from the
template.

Steve Capistrant
Symphony Information Services
scapistrant at symphonyinfo.com