[AccessD] Select Range of Records ...Word from Access

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 21 16:11:06 CDT 2003

...I don't "have" to Susan ...but from the user interface side, its much
easier to just produce a series of docs from a button click than to ask (or
expect) them to make intelligent choices :)

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe