[AccessD] Moving controls on to a tab control

Stuart Sanders stuart at pacific.net.hk
Fri Aug 22 00:26:52 CDT 2003

Been a looong time since I needed to do this as I tend to stay away from tab controls in general.  I didn't think events had to be
reattached, but after checking just now on Access 2000, this is confirmed.

Still ... Unless someone has a better idea it's a lot easier than recreating the control.  Standard properties seem to be the same.

Stuart