[AccessD] Subdatasheet vs. Relationships?

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Fri Aug 22 08:22:26 CDT 2003

Mark,

If the developer didn't use relationships and instead used
subdatasheets, then I contend that they do not know about database
design.  A person that understands database design would set up
relationships.  They may also use subdatasheets, but that is not the
point.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency