[AccessD] Subdatasheet vs. Relationships?

Mitsules, Mark Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Fri Aug 22 09:42:41 CDT 2003

All,

My skin must be a little thin today.  I realize the truth in what's been
said, but my comments were more in defense for the "little guy".  Based on
the fact that this database was 'inherited' at all says that the "developer"
was in fact providing some value with his solution and that it was meeting
the requirements of the time...or at least meeting what requirements he was
capable of providing.  To discount that person's efforts so callously was,
IMO, arrogant.  I stand by that assertion.

Mark