[AccessD] Prompt to save changes on form with multiple subforms

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 22 18:06:17 CDT 2003

Rusty

...if you're using Access 2002 take a look at BeginTrans, CommitTrans, and
RollbackTrans in your VBA Help ...HTH :)

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe