[AccessD] SQL Challenge!!!

Tortise@Paradise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sat Aug 23 04:08:53 CDT 2003

Yep that should work...why didn't I.....(smile)
Thanks Gustav
Hey, how did the week away go?  Seems you must have recovered now....?
Kind regards,
David

Engines2Go - Now THAT's a Search Engine!
Automated major search engine manager
Makes searching quicker and easier - Have you tried it?
http://www.engines2go.com/
http://www.cheqsoft.com/  The home of Clipboard Express, MP3 Detective, TimesOwn and Break Reminder.