[AccessD] Prompt to save changes on form with multiple subfor ms

rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Mon Aug 25 08:25:02 CDT 2003

I was just thankful for the suggestion.  Who nows, when William tried it in
A97 way back when, his particular situation just wouldn't lend itself well
to those particular functions.  Stuart acted like it worked fine for him so
that gave me a light at the end of the tunnel.  Also, since noone else has
given any negative reviews thus far, the light seems a little brighter.  If
nothing else I'll learn something about somthing new (for me anyway) even if
it doesn't work for me.

Rusty