[AccessD] SQL_Svr BE Access FE

Stephen R. Zayko szayko at secor.com
Tue Aug 26 07:41:30 CDT 2003

Thanks,

That pretty much summarizes the attitude of the IT staff for the client.
Their montra is: security, security, security!  If I go with that type
of setup, will I not be able to have the adp call through the VPN pipe,
past the firewall(s), and into the SS BE?

Or is it more a matter of adp data transfers being unencrypted and the
ODBC transfers encrypted at least a little bit?

-Stephen