[AccessD] Intercept a date format error

Tue Aug 26 08:05:03 CDT 2003

You can trap the error on the *form's* error event, but why bother.? Why
even allow users to type a date? If they type 11/1/29 Access will interpret
it as Nov 1 2029, but 11/1/30 is going to be taken as Nov 1 1930.

I always use a small pop-up form with a calendar on it to collect date
input. You could use the MS Calendar control, or use a form that is all
native Access textboxes and buttons (as I do).

Lambert