[AccessD] Help compiler for Access

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 27 10:54:29 CDT 2003

JC

...have a look here http://www.helpmaster.com/index.htm for a pretty
complete listing of the freeware/shareware winhelp authoring tools ...I used
to use BorHelp but its flaky on XP ...using Shalom right now, it creates the
old type help files but you have to insert your IDs ...there are a number of
VB oriented tools that I've not played with ...let us know if you find
anything Access specific that works ...HTH :)

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?