[AccessD] Circle method

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Thu Aug 28 20:15:29 CDT 2003

No, no, no... of course the three sets of circles are different --

When the editor ran a tech edit each set of circles were different from my
set of circles (I had shot figures of mine). He pasted the code from his mdb
into mine (both on the same system) and the pasted code worked just as I had
said -- so outside of my mdb on his system, he gets different results from
my results...

Susan H.