[AccessD] Circle method

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Fri Aug 29 09:33:54 CDT 2003

> Did both reports have the same Scalemode, ScaleTop, ScaleLeft,
> ScaleWidth and  ScaleHeight?

=========All the editor does is take my code and run it to make sure it
works. When he ran the code, the results were different from the figures I
had sent - his circles were much further apart. The margins were set the
same (using the Access report defaults).

On the same system, he pasted the code into my demo -- into a new report,
just to check what happened there -- and the circles matched my original
figures.

So, it seems to be something in my database demo that he doesn't have and
I've no clue where to begin. He's tried the code on different systems with
always the same results -- the circles are different from mine. I just don't
have a clue.

Susan H.