[AccessD] Run Time Error 48. Fail To Load DLL.

Millaud, Michael J [ITS] Mike.Millaud at mail.sprint.com
Fri Aug 29 16:16:15 CDT 2003

Hmmmm... it is definitely registered.  I am not sure what you mean by installed?  I was not aware that a special install was needed as this has worked on every machine I have set up a database on except this one.  It worked in every Version 97, 2K and XP without special tweaking till now.  I am about to connect to the users machine and try and send the driver I sent him to REGSERVE.EXE if this is what you mean by Installed?  I will know it works soon.

Thanks

Mike