[AccessD] Speed enhancement

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 30 07:45:19 CDT 2003

John,

  As had been said, the .Execute method would be faster, and a saved
querydef better yet. But for 500 records, I doubt you'd notice much
difference.

  The other thing is that unless there is a specific reason for having
lngRecordID down the road, then I'd just reference rstTemp!MailListID
directly in the SQL statement.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.