[AccessD] Creating PDFs

Joshua B lists at jbsolutions.com.au
Sun Aug 31 21:56:56 CDT 2003

Selina:

I have been using CutePDF for quite a while now. It's freeware and installs itself as a regular printer. When you select a file to print, it pops up the "Save As" dialog, allowing you to specify directory & filename. Works a charm, and you cant beat the price. Grab it here...          http://www.acrosoftware.com/products/cutepdf/Printer.asp