[AccessD] Disable undo function from VBA.

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Wed Dec 3 09:39:53 CST 2003

I discovered a problem I never had to solve in my +/- 10 years of
Access.

I having a problem with an invoicing application that runs for 6 years
now.
Invoice/numbers where disapering in the last 3 months, not often but
sometimes 1 or 2.

Apparantly a new (unexperianced) user was making some invoices and after
discussing the issue with her I discovered this.

She created a new invoice.
When printing I programaticaly give the invoice a number and save the
record.
She noticed a typo mistake in date and cancelled the print.
The invoicenumber stays on the record.
But instead of simply changing the date...
She clicks undo-save record in the edit menu or toolbar!!!

And the record comes back to the situation just before I added the
invoicenumber and some credit date stuff...

It's the first time I ever noticed a user using undo saved record...
How can I turn this off?

Its in Access 97.

Erwin Craps

Zaakvoerder

www.ithelps.be/jonathan

This E-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and E-mail confirmation to
the sender.

IT Helps - I.T. Help Center  ***  Box Office Belgium & Luxembourg

www.ithelps.be <http://www.ithelps.be/>   *  www.boxoffice.be
<http://www.boxoffice.be/>   *  www.stadleuven.be
<http://www.stadleuven.be/>

IT Helps bvba* ** Mercatorpad 3 **  3000 Leuven

IT Helps  *  Phone: +32 16 296 404  *  Fax: +32 16 296 405 E-mail:
Info at ithelps.be

Box Office **  Fax: +32 16 296 406 **  Box Office E-mail:
Staff at boxoffice.be <mailto:figures at boxoffice.be>