[AccessD] Access Reports: On Print Event / On Format Event

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Wed Dec 17 12:10:26 CST 2003

I am not familiar with the "On Print" event capabilities: While printing a
report, in the case where a report page does not contain any detail records
(only a group footer and page footer), how can I set a single control (in
the page footer) to NOT print its contents?

Then, secondly: Is there a way to identify these situations beforehand (I'm
guessing the On Format event) and print ONLY those pages?

Mark