[AccessD] Access to Outlook Automation Problem

Myke Myers mmmtbig at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 19 08:55:56 CST 2003

Many of my apps feature automated email creation using the Outlook object
model in Access. It is an important productivity enhancement for my clients.
They have Exchange server so they can override the new Outlook security
settings that make sending email tedious.

On my development PC (WinXP OS, Outlook 2002) where I test these Access to
Outlook processes, I cannot get the email message to show in the body of the
email. The 'To' and 'Subject' are correct and showing in the Outbox, but
when I open the email, there's nothing in the body of the email.

I can use my production PC (same setup except I don't use it for
development) to run the test and the email message is there. I have edited
the Outlook scripting and security settings in the registry so they are
identical.

Bottom Line: Why are the email messages blank when I use Access to Outlook
automation?

TIA,

Myke