[AccessD] Turn Off Windows In Taskbar Through VBA

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Dec 3 15:59:51 CST 2003

TOC:  I had two approaches both of which would have worked.  But getting the
title onto the page was so frustrating that I gave up.  For the present.

There's a 'Reports Appendix' entry in the TOC with a page number and the
reports are numbered consecutively.  So I figure if I refer to 'Report 26 -
Work-In-Process' in the manual it shouldn't be any harder to find by just
turning to the Reports Appendix itself than going to the TOC and finding
what page 'Report 26- Work-In-Process' and then going to that page.

Anyway, it's hard to get through the day without at least one good
rationalization.  So there's mine for today.

Rocky