[AccessD] Sagekey software - opinions please

John Skolits askolits at ot.com
Wed Dec 3 22:56:41 CST 2003

I've also have good success with the Sagekey scripts. The applications I
deploy uses many dlls and ocx's. They integrates with Excel, outlook/outlook
express and ODBC connections to SQL Server. The apps are installed on
practically all the MS platforms. And I have yet to run into any major
issues with the Sage scripts. If I had a problem it was usually my error (I
didn't have latest Access Service Release installed, latest version of
Internet Explorer loaded or the latest MDAC version)

And yes, they do have excellent support.

John