[AccessD] Disable undo function from VBA.

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 4 17:24:16 CST 2003

...oh I quite agree ...but being an independent, I'm realistic about the
results of publicly pummeling even the lowest class of user ...personally,
I'd rather pay JC to take him/her for a plane ride ...Colbyizing a user is a
much more satisfying ...and permanent ...solution :)))

...had one just today that I would have gladly bought TWO tickets for :)

William Hindman
Government is not reason, government is not persuasion,
government is force. It is a dangerous servant." G. Washington