[AccessD] Boy I'm glad it's Friday!

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Fri Dec 5 23:28:36 CST 2003

The lady I work for has a cousin who is 95 and absolutely loves technology. For Thanksgiving, he even set up his digital camera and did a one minute movie clip which he then sent her as an attachment. He started computers when he was in his late 80's, and outshines many 20somethings. Guess he'll not end up in this place.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net