[AccessD] Access 2003

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Dec 8 10:32:04 CST 2003

I can only speak to Access 2002 because I don't yet have a copy of 2003.  I'd recommend 2002, but keep in mind that you can only create mdes in the version format, so if you use 2002, you can't compile and mde in 2000 format.  That alone might make you hesitate.  Personally, I like XP better.  I love being able to pass OpenArgs to a report (finally), and there are some newly exposed properties in 2002 that are handy.  However, since all three versions are based on VB^, you won't find a huge difference between them.

Charlotte Foust